/ Online Services / Extension of CLU

Extension of Change of Land Use

On obtaining CLU from GMDA if the applicant is unable to complete the work within the duration specified by Urban Planning division of GMDA, the applicant can further apply for CLU extension of One Year to complete the work. This link shall be used to apply for extension of CLU application.